Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Christmas-time!

I guess I'm in the mood for Christmas, although the weather has been strangely WARM? Well, I've been enjoying my mesclun salads, and spreading around the fallen leaves for compost.
Actually I am almost through my first trimester of pregnancy, and finally feeling a little more like myself. I've had a little nausea, and much fatigue, so I haven't been getting too much done around the house.
Now that I am feeling more energetic, I've got plenty to do. Christmas gifts, baking, mailing cards, etc...
Next house project is my spice shelf. I've got the boards cut, but they've been on the floor for the past month. I can't wait to get them up. It should free up some cubbard space in my utterly tiny kitchen.
Also for the past month Jason's been down with a hurt back. So no composting toillette. We do miss it though, because it surprisingly kept the stench down!
Now that we're expecting, I am hoping to finish setting up the rest of the house before June, my due date. No problem! Ya right! We'll see what actually gets done. After these spice shelves, I plan to build my built in bookshelf (and get rid of a free standing one.

No comments: